This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.synergyonelending.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us on your application and other forms, via email, or other direct contact from you.
We will also obtain information from a consumer reporting agency including your credit score, credit reports or other information relating to your creditworthiness.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Vermont Residents Only – If you are a Vermont resident, we will not share your Customer Information with our affiliates without your express written consent. You do not need to take any action to limit this kind of information sharing.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Information We Disclose
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Your personal information will only be retained for the purpose of providing you with our response to your query, and will not be made available to any third party except as necessary for the purpose of your inquiry or as required to be disclosed under law. For example:
- To regulate authorities and law enforcement officials.
- To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability.
- To report account activity to credit bureaus.
- To consumer reporting agencies.
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory authorities. In connection with proposed or actual sale, merger, or to transfer of all or a portion of a business or an operating unit, etc.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, processing or underwriting your loan application) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes